Bulk Storage Units are ideally suited to virtually any type of hand-loaded material. It is designed for greater cube capacity than shelving and lower price than rack. Rivet-Span can be used to make bulk storage racks for storing a broad range of hand-loaded heavy materials, bulky parts or hard-to-store items.
- Designed for spans of 48" to 96" wide.
- Choice of beam capacity to meet your storage requirements.
- Uses double rivet angle, channel or Z beams.
- Beam levels adjust on 1-1/2" centers.
- T Post adder units further reduce material investment and installation time.
Shelf Units can be used as quick, low-cost, steel wood shelving. Single rivet and double rivet low profile beams provide maximum space between shelf levels. Plus, Rivet-Span is ideal for double entry shelving units. It can be accessed from all four sides because no cross braces are required for stability.
- Designed for units up to 48" wide.
- Uses single rivet or double rivet low profile beams on intermediate levels.
- Uses full "perimeter" double rivet angle beams at the top and bottom levels for rigidity.
- Shelf levels adjust on 1-1/2" centers.
- T Posts provide additional savings on runs of shelving.
Rivet-Span is an economical and versatile hand-load storage product that is incredibly easy to assemble, yet strong. It starts with a simple, economical design. A unit consists of posts, horizontal beams and wood decking. A variety of beams are available to accommodate a wide range of loads...and in spans and depths wider and greater than conventional shelving. Beams have high strength shoulder rivets that engage double keyhole post slots to form a strong and rigid unit. All components are universal (no lefts or rights, fronts or backs). Without the hassle of nuts, bolts, clips or cross braces, Rivet-Span installation is quick and easy.
- Low initial investment reduces shelving costs.
- Quick labor saving installation reduces set-up costs.
- Sizes to eliminate costly decking material cutting charges.
- Steel frame construction extends shelving life.
- Rigid boltless connection between posts and beams.
- Secure double key hole and shoulder rivet connections.
- All pieces universal: No lefts or rights, no fronts or backs, no tops or bottoms.
- Requires no cross or sway braces.
- Allows access from any or all four sides.
- Variety of beams to accommodate a wide range of loads.
- Spans up to 8' to optimize storage.